Join Us! Here: https://t.co/z94v8Y74Fy
1. We’ve established these House Rules for your safety and to keep the FSG News & Updates Platform a healthy environment for discussion.
2. We’ve established the following House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of participating in FSG News & Updates WhatsApp Group.
3. Please note that these also apply to multimedia submissions such as images, video and audio clips, as well as content associated with you such as avatar images.
4. We’ve established these House Rules to protect you and the FSG from legal and editorial risks. These are intended as a guide to how you should behave and post on FSG News & Updates WhatsApp Group.
6. FSG welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our programmes and activities but please make sure your comments are in line with the House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the FSG may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such comments and take action against those responsible.
7. We reserve the right to fail comments which:
i. Advertise a product
ii. Using contact details of persons on the platform without their knowledge
iii. Risk breaching copyright law
iv. Risk breaking the law
v. Contain potentially defamatory statements
vi. Are abusive or disruptive
vii. Are offensive
viii. Are off-topic
viii. Contain personal details
ix. Contempt of court
x. Contain spam
xi. Contain unsuitable links
xii. Break our election and referendum rules
8. All comments are subject to Creative Commons Attribution under the following terms:
i. Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ii. NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
iii. NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
iv. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
9. If your post has been removed or your account has been restricted and you do not agree that you have broken these rules, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further attention.
Food Sovereignty Ghana | Contact Us: https://t.co/CfJwcGuShN
Tel: +233 207 973 808
WhatsApp Group: https://t.co/z94v8Y74Fy